CHEVROLET TRUCK FUSE PROBLEM

1990 Chevrolet Truck • 130,000 miles

My tail lights dont work parking lights dont work and my dash lights dont work headlights work and my interrior lights work brake lights and signals all work all the fuses looked good but th fuse labeled PANEL LPS is dead and with no power going to it please let me know where to go from here thanks
Matttyw20

The voltage to panel lamps fuse comes from fusible link, battery junction block, underhood, passenger side firewall. The fusible link is black, check for voltage on both sides of link, if one side has voltage and the other side doesn't, the link is faulty. If more than one black fusible link, check them both.

I checked that red wire near ECM an There was power there I removed headlight switch an had power on red an orange wire then wen switch is on power to the yellow wire could it be a bad headlight switch

Matttyw20
Is there a brown wire coming off head lamp switch? That wire should carry voltage for tail lamps and other. The headlamp switch has two circuits. One side of headlamp switch is a circuit breaker, only for headlamps. The other side of headlamp switch controls feed for other lighting, including the tail lamps. I believe there is a different voltage source for each side. I'd want to check voltage sources to and from the headlamp switch, before condemning the switch.

An how would I do that I only have a test light I kno that everythin worked thursday night

Matttyw20
Probe the proper wire with test lite. Does the testlite have a sharp pointed end, that is the reason for the point, probe the wire or backprobe the connector. If you make a hole in the wire, cover it up with nail polish or something.

Give me a second and I'll find the wiring for headlamp switch.

Here is wiring for headlamp switch.

Heres where im at I turned the headlight switch on got power at park lamp fuse but no power at tail lights tailingts blink and the brak lights works but no pwer for just lights let em kno what you think thanks

Matttyw20
I gave you everything you need to check circuits at headlamp switch. Unless you can do the testing. I don't know where to go from here.

I kno you gave the diagram but I was wondering is there any parking lamp relays that could have blown I kno there's 2 relays above the fusebox and 2 inside the fuse box do any of them control the parking lights thanks in advance for your help

Matttyw20
No park lamp relay according to my diagrams. Park lamps get voltage from light switch, brown wire is voltage for park lamps.