CHEVROLET TRUCK FUSE PROBLEM

1990 Chevrolet Truck • 150,000 miles

My tail lights dont work parking lights dont work and my dash lights dont work headlights work and my interrior lights work brake lights and signals all work all the fuses looked good but th fuse labeled PANEL LPS is dead and with no power going to it please let me know where to go from here thanks
Bweezy69

Panel lamp fuse is powered from the headlight switch when the lights are on.

Check all fuses with a test light to verify. The headlight switch may have failed but you need to check for power out of the switch for the rear tail lights

roy

Okay so turn head lights on and then re check power at that fuse? All the other fuses have power and are good headlights work just no parking lights dash lights or tail lighta but they were workin yesterday just not today so is it possible that the light switch is no good even though the hadlights come on?

Bweezy69
Yes it is.

So if the orange and red wire have power at the switch that means switch is no good? Theres been a delay with my headlights coming on for a few days before this mess happened so I think th eswitch finall quit

Bweezy69
If you have power in, then you need to check for power out.

It sounds like the switch

roy

I took switch out had power on red an orange wire then flipped it an the yellow wire had power I don't wanna spend the 20 bucks If its not the switch but with what I jus told you do you think it's likely the switch

Bweezy69
Heres where im at I turned the switch on got power at park lamp fuse but no power at tail lights tailingts blink and the brak light works but no pwer for just lights let em kno what you think thanks

Bweezy69
I was wondering is there any parking lamp relays that could have blown I kno there's 2 relays above the fusebox and 2 inside the fuse box do any of them control the parking lights thanks in advance for your help

Bweezy69