I HAVE NO SPARK NO INJECTOR SIGNAL 305 TBI CRAZY STUFF HERE CHECK OUT DETAILS

1990 Chevrolet Silverado • 325,000 miles

Hi there my 90 model chevy pick up has TBI im not geting any spark or injector signal the fuel pump is working properly threw using a test light I know I have injector power and pick up coil power and power to the distributor so I looked around the net and saw to change the ignition module under the cap of dist. Went to junk yard and got 1 and it fired right up I shut it down and goto crank it again and nothing. So I goto the junk yard and buy another module put it in and I got fuel out the injectors and spark for a moment but then it went back to nothing again and still nothing ive looked and looked everything has power like it should no, fuses blown this is just crazy
Tonywilliams1

Check the pickup coil in the dist it may have a broken/pinched wire. The tbi gets its' signal from teh distributor. It could be a broken wire someplace elsse as well.