I'M LOOKING FOR AN AIR DIVERTER VALVE ; SEE DISCUSSIONS ON THEM ...HAS ANYONE FOUND THEM YET?

1990 Cadillac Deville • 223,000 miles

This would be for a 4.5 L FWD sedan. I see AC Delco and other parts #s listed. Have there been any results?
Brian johnson

Are you looking to purchase one or the location on the vehicle?

Looking to purchase a new one (air diverter valve GM part #17090215)for 90 Caddy DeVille 4.5 L FWD

Brian johnson
A dealer is the only place you'll find a new one. That is if they haven't discontinued them.

Just to add to this one is the pic I posted the part your looking for?

Statech- thanks but, no, it is not the right part. What I'm looking for has a whole lot of ports on it, is black, looks like some sort of spaceship, more cylindrical or tube-like than square, . Looking for used or prefferably new. Not even Cadillacs Only has one. GM part 17090215, AC Delco #214-123 SMP #DV84

Brian johnson
So is theac delco number all together including the dv84 the way that number is posted its a little confusing. Iam really good at finding parts thats why I chimed into this onethe challengeto find thr part.

No, sorry. The AC Delco # is 214-123 The other is Standard Motor Products (or Parts?), But SMP DV84. Sorry for the confusion.

Brian johnson
Any ac delco parts store will have it or it can be ordered

Cadieman
You can try calling one of those ac delco stores i have been putting those part numbers into the websites that sell ac delco parts and it comes up as part not found.Try this go to http://www.parts.com and get the phone number off the website give them a call and see what they can find for you.They sell factory parts for all different kinds of makes.There a parts locator i have bought parts from them before they found the parts i was looking for.Let me know what you find.

This is a discontinued AC Delco part, also discontinued by SMP, and has been called 'the holy grail' of Caddy parts by noneother than Cadillacs Only in CA.I found one place that says they have 3 of them, but they are unable to find them in their 45,000 square foot warehouse amongst their 32,000 parts bins.I even told them that I would buy all three. Whether they are looking for them, they didn't sound too enthusiastic even though I offered them extra money to look.

Brian johnson