WHAT WOULD BE THE MOST LIKELY CAUSE OF A CAR THAT IDLES, BUT STALLS AS SOON AS ACCELERATOR DEPRESSED

1990 Buick Regal • 90,000 miles

I have had a couple of highspeed stalls, hesitation and trouble keeping it running once started. Now the car starts fine, but as soon as accelerator depressed i.E. About 2000rpm. It stalls
Topdog4242

No CEL? How is fuel pressure? Check TPS, clean MAF sensor, clean IAC valve. Clean throttle plate.

Fixitmr
The problem has been solved. It was one bad fuel injector. The fuelpump, fuelfilter, fuelmixer, computer, and the catalytic converter were all changed. Because of an answer I recieved here (about the anomaly in that series of fuelinjectors, i.E. That if one injector is bad. It causes the others to malfuntion). Was the key to solving this problem. Thankyou for your help. The car runs like new now(touch wood)and I hope it stays that way.

Topdog4242