BUICK CENTURY TIRE PROBLEM

1990 Buick Century • 200 miles

I have a Buick century 3.3 v6. Has some hesitation problems. I've bought iac. Tps. ECM. Maf. 1 coil pack. Icm. And more. Hesitation happens all different times of day some times when cold sometimes when hot. Sometime not all day. Usually I start it up and it takes off great then the next time I stop that's when it starts. Any ideas? Also I bought the iac and they say with it plugged in and car on the pentle moves, mine doesn't not the old one or new one. Connector has 4 wires 2 have votages of like 12v other 2 have like.60v? And where should the tps be adjusted to?
Blablablabla38

Tps to.5 volts.

What is the fuel pressure?

Check the back pressure from the cat as well.

I think the highest it will go to is.45v
Fuel pressure I believe is great
And I've cut the pipe right before the cat and it didn't make a diffrents so I reconnected it

Do you have anything to say about the iac?

Blablablabla38
I still need the exact pressure on the fuel pump.

.45 is good enough.

The iac will be an idle issue or hard start

I haven't checked it for a while but I used a tire gage it was around.40-.45

Blablablabla38
A tire gauge? Seriously?

Yeah I don't have $100 just to go to auto zone and rent the kit to test the pressure. The tire gauge worked to check it but it ruined the gauge

Blablablabla38
I don't think my cars down shifting unless I do it manually. I have the tcc unplugged cuz it locks up. If I plug it in

Blablablabla38
When I rev the engine in park or nutural after so high of rpm it cuts in and out real bad. And in drive the exhaust makes kind of a blunk blunk sound. The blunk goes away if I adjust the tps lower

Blablablabla38