ENGINE ROTATES BUT WONT START AND WONT HOLD CHARGE

1989 Toyota Camry

Car was running with no engine oil suddenly stop and wont start
Caya

Is it cranking over while you turn key to cranking position?-Let me know or its just a click

It cranks while I turn the key tries to start but doesnt

Caya
Yes it cranks

Caya
Did you replenish the oil? I hope so-Okay do below and give me some results

http://www.2carpros.com/articles/car-cranks-but-wont-start

Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine atleast 3/16 away from ground-have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, Do you hear the fuel pump come On when you turn key on? If not check fuel pump fuse and fuel pump relay if okay-check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs,coil's resistances,cap and rotor,distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it and keep testing