TURNS OVER WONT START. AFTER CHECKING FUEL PUMP AND SPARK I PLUGGED IN A NOID LIGHT AND GOT NOTHING. WHAT COULD BE CAUSING THIS? THANKS

1989 SAAB 900 • 200,000 miles

I have fuel pressure and spark. But I have nothing when I plugged in the noiod light.
Kcosparky26

Possible the injector ground driver circuit within the computer is defective, injector fuse or injector wiring

Checked for codes? 16V turbo or non? Sedan or convertible/
?

Docfixit
It is a sedan. Tried to get a rent a tester to check for code, but none of the auto part stores have one. My son drove to work one day, and when he ot off it just turned over and wouldn't start. I rules out the fuel pump and had spark. Noid light test failed. I might have to tow it to a saab shop to have them test for codes.

Kcosparky26
It is a 16v turbo.

Kcosparky26
Use a test light to check for 12 volts at the injector. If there is, then they are not being grounded by the ecm. If there is not, you need to check the fuses.

What is the fuel pressure? How did you determine the pump is good?

You also need to check the crank sensor as its main function is to toggle the injectors.

It was cord to the brain. The clip was bent and the connection came loose. Thanks too for your input. Steve

Kcosparky26
Cord?