IDLES LOWER THAN USUAL

1989 Mitsubishi Galant

My car is experiencing a current drain, it idles lower than usual, when I rev the car it sounds fine but when I take my foot off the accelerator the idle drops down so low it cuts off the engine. The alternator is chargin, any ideas on what can be causing the problem?

I've changed the air flow sensor, TPS sensor, plugs, plugs wires, even the original coil pack. I have a MSD 430 blaster. The air idle control works.
Rachy84

Do a current draw test, place an Amp meter between battery pos and the cable, close doors and with key out read the current draw, if above around.15amps pull fuses one at a time to locate the circuit that is drawing current, also check for fusible links and test the alternator as well by disconnecting all plugs and main feed as a faulty diode in the rectifier can cause a back feed while still charging.

Mhpautos