I HAVE A AND I CAN SEEM TO LOCATE A LEAK IN THE LINE THAT RUNS FROM THE COOLANT OVERFLOW UNIT. I SEE WHERE IT IS HOOKED UP TO ON THE TOP WHICH IS SELF EXPLANITORY, BUT WHERE IT RUNS TO IS MY PROBLEM. IT APPEARS TO BE RUNNING INOT T

1989 Mercedes Benz 300e

I had spilted the upper hole to repart the visable leak that I had found, ran the car for a while there was no more leak. Well I thought that there wasn't anymore leak problems but as I explained I found that the entire holes was dryrotted and needs to be replaced totally. But I have no idea of where the holes runs to. It appears to go down and then into the fender. Is this where the holes goes, or is it hooked to the heater core itself? Please help me out if you can Thank you.
Chance2bme

Just to clarify, you are replacing rotting HOSES on the cooling system from coolant bottle. A picture would help identify your question.

Fixitmr
Yes the hole is located on the coolant bottle. It is the one directly under the cap itself. The holes runs from coolant bottle to passenager side then down to the fender I don't have way way to send picture so I am hoping that you can provide me with a website that gives auto diagrams for parts.

Chance2bme
Into fender means it has to come out other side. Can you take off wheel and trace it? You may have to remove a plastic fender liner or guard.

Fixitmr