HONDA CRX EXHAUST PROBLEM

1989 Honda CRX • 80,000 miles

I have a 1989 Honda CRX 1.6L. It ran fine then I put an after market exhaust on it now it bogs out when I give it hella gas if I just barely give it gas it goes okay but if I push the gas hard it bogs down and goes really slow. Please help
Expl0siverex

Don't quite understand your question-be more specific-explain in details

Alright it had a dual exhaust on it when I got it and it ran fine. About to weeks ago I put a aftermarket performance exhaust on. Made sure there were no leaks or anything when I went to drive it, it like tries to die but if I barley push the gas it don't bog Down but if I have it in neutral and rev it, it tries to die. So if I put it in first and try to take off fast it will try to die or bog out for a little then it will like catch and just take off but if I barley give it gas it goes but just slow.

Expl0siverex
U understand or no? It's confusing the heck outta me I dont get it lol

Expl0siverex
Do you have a check engine light? What kind of performance exhaust did you slap on?

Yeah check engine light it on and its a rsr exhaust

Expl0siverex
Scan the computer for code/s and if any present post them

How do I do that It don't have the scanner hook up and it had the engine light before I put the exhaust on

Expl0siverex
Its in the repair manual on how to pull codes

What repair manual

Expl0siverex
Oh yeah I just got done trying to drive it and it back fires. To

Expl0siverex