WHY FLUID IS NOT GOING THROUGH BLEED VALVE, WHAT OPERATED THE CHECK VALVE OR PLUNGER?

1989 Ford Ranger

I have replace the slave cylinder, the clutch master cylinder, and the Hydraulic line, when I try to bleed the slave cylinder, no fluid or air is coming out the bleed valve, but when I push the check valve in at the end of line where it go into slave cylinder fluid come out the line then.
Joe1953

You may have a failed master cylinder. Check it for pressure at the line at the top.

I will have to take the master cylinder of to remove the line, because the line fit into the master cylinder and then a pin go through it, is there another way I can check for pressure, I want to about the plunger at the other end how it work.

Joe1953
Remove the line from the bellhousing and pump the pedal and see if there is any pressure.

If I remove the line from the bellhousing and pump the pedal if there no pressure then or no fluid run out the line, what I do next.

Joe1953
Replace the master cylinder