HOW DO I PULL OUT MY TAIL LIGHT?

1989 Cadillac Brougham • 80,000 miles

After someone had backed into my 1989 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham d'elegance, I noticed that the rear driver side tail light was pushed in (the chrome that houses the red plastic cover for the light). The top is pushed in to the point where it is touching the filler, but the bottom is still out where it should be. I was wondering if it was just a matter of pulling the op out more, or if there is a bracket or something connecting it that i'd have to replace.
Rossima182

Look in the trunk behind the tail light assembly. You might have to pull some liner out off the way to see the light. There should be screws holding it in place. It sounds like ther might be a break in the lamp itself or a scew or two is loose or missing.

Remove ths 2 15 torx upper and lower chrome bezel bolts. Then remove the 2 7mm screws on the lense. Then u just pry it out top and bottom. Being care full not to break the the upper and lower plastic chrome molding bezels.

Cadieman
U will see the lense retainer metal clip use a 15 torx to remove the lense. Replace both bulbs. You can realign the lense housing if needed by lossing the housing. There are 2 13 mm inside the housing, and 1 on the lower housing.

Cadieman