GMC SIERRA THROTTLE CABLE PROBLEM

1988 GMC Sierra

This truck doesnt have a transmission kickdown cable, its got a little solenoid under the throttle cable with 2wires coming off of it. Where do the go to. Mine are dangling free.
4syth

I'M MOSTLY A JEEP CJ KINDA GUY W/ MANUAL TRANNYS

I DID LOOK FOR YOU A DIAGRAM IN "MITCHELL I"

I FOUND THIS ONE, IT MAY BE WHAT YOU WANT

I EVEN "CROPPED" OUT THE PORTION I THINK YOU SEEK (2ND DIAGRAM)WHETHER IT'S THE CORRECT ONE OR "ENOUGH" TO GO BY. YOU'LL HAVE TO LOOK IT OVER

I LOOKED FOR ABOUT 30 MINUTES FOR THE CONTINUATION OF DIAGRAM 2 (MIDDLE LEFT OF DIAGRAM 1)----EITHER I MISSED IT SOMEWHERE OR I DIDN'T GET IN FAR ENOUGH, INTO SOME OF THE OTHER DIAGRAMS PERTAINING TO YOUR VEHICLE

NEVER-THE-LESS

DO THE WIRE COLORS CLUE YOU IN?

A STRONG LIGHT SHINING UPWARDS UNDER THE DASH, AND THE LARGEST HAND MIRROR THAT WILL FIT, MAY AID YOU IN SEEING THE WIRING (BACKWARDS) BUT MAY PREVENT YOUR NECK FROM BEING CONTORTED FROM THE WAY YOU'VE BEEN "GANDERING" AT IT THUS FAR. THIS MAY CLUE YOU INTO THE LOCATIONS OF THE MISSING ENDS