WHAT SHOULD I CHECK IF MY CAR ISN'T IDLING RIGHT?

1987 Pontiac Firebird • 105,000 miles

I am having problems with my 1987 Pontiac Firebird. I have replaced the Fuel pump and the fuel filter. And it started up fine the first few times. Now, it, ll start. Chake real bad and die out.I'm not very smart with cars but should I try taking out the fuel injectors and clean them? The car will start. And sometimes it will stay running but you can hear it struggling. Other times it starts but cuts back off. I'm thinking the fuel injectors could be dirty?
Danieldameron

Scan for codes and check fuel pressure first. Try cleaning the throttle plate and iac valve hole with choke cleaner both sides of plate. Make sure there areno holes in airducting leading to throttle plate and chec to make sure egr isn't staying open as it leads right before your throttle body.

Okay, that worked! It starts up and idles okay. But when I put it in drive and start to accelerate it'll loose power and start jerking real badly. Sometimes it'll go. But sometimes it just looses pwer and doesn't. Iti doesn't cut off or anything but it jerks and sounds like it wants to die out.

Danieldameron
Do everything I said in previous answer should be 41-47 psi fuel pressure