HARD START COLD HESITATES

1987 Nissan Stanza • 4 cylinder 2WD Automatic • 200,000 miles

I am working on a 87 Nissan Stanza 2.0 fuel inj. Auto. It starts hard cold and hesitates untill car runs a minute or two then is OK. If you add fuel it is ok during that time. We did replace the head gasket and T belt. I think it ran Ok before work but did not really try to start cold. Replaced cap, rotor, wires, TPS and temp sender. Does not Speed up idle on cold start up but will when A/C is on. What enriches the engine on cold start? And how do you check. No codes stored.
Parauto

The IAA and Air regulator valve are part of the idle control system. Get them cleaned and retest.

Have checked and cleaned and tried one off of another car I am ase master certified and l1 I do know a few things I want to know how the computer enrichens on cold start which sensors and how does it enrichen since it does not have a cold start injector

Parauto
The coolant temperature is the main controlling component for cold start enrichment.

COOLANT TEMPERATURE SENSOR

This sensor provides ECU with engine temperature information relating to warm-up enrichment operation. Some models use a dual-sensor element which also signals the ignition computer (if equipped).

During warm-up period after a cold engine start, additional fuel is required to maintain engine performance. As engine temperature increases, the ECU decreases fuel enrichment until engine reaches normal operating temperature.