WINDSHIELD WASHER SPRAYER NOZEL

1987 Nissan 300ZX • 6 cylinder 2WD Manual • 212,000 miles

I have two spray nozzels on my car but only one sprays and has high pressure and the back sprayer dont work I need a diagram on where the tubes run through the car
Rangerdanger17

Apparently there is no leak. To get plugged nozzel working try using a pin or small wire to clean.

Fixitmr
And dont the 2+2 have a seperate rear system?

Fixitmr
I have tried that haha and I dont know abot the separate system

Rangerdanger17
I only owned a couple of these cars a while back! I guess the 2 seater is in back and the 2+2 is in front! And 2 pumps 1 for front and rear. Is your rear pump(in the front) working? I saw a diagram of newer model showed line to rear runs down thru or under/over passenger rocker up rear pillar into roof to nozzle.

Fixitmr
The front pump is working great I cant find the rear pump I do know that the rear wiper motor is shot

Rangerdanger17
I could probably repair that motor. Unless the windings are melted, then it would be fried! Usually just brushes or corrosion or a thermistor fried.

Fixitmr
But pumps are working now and both pumps are in the front I found the problem the double tube was replaced be one line and it confused me thanks thopugh

Rangerdanger17