HOW DO I FIND THE SHORT IN MY WIRE HARNES

1987 Chrysler New Yorker • 205,000 miles

I had my radio direct wire to the fuse plug and while driven I hit a bump and the wire shorted out. Now I cant find where the short is, out of the wires for the fuse box I only have the interior opptions, lihgts power windows power seats and doors. But I have no power to the ignition, wipers, signal lights.I just replaced the ignition relay, and starter relay, and I still have no power to the ignition switch
Patrickarchuleta

You've already identified the short. I assume a fuse blew and that's what you can't find. If all the fuses are okay, look at the fuse link wires going around the left front strut tower under the hood. They are the dull green, black, white, orange, and gray wires and they're not taped up. If you pull on one and it acts like a wire, it's okay. If it acts like a rubber band, it's burned open.