ADJUSTING REAR VEHICLE HEIGHT

1987 Chrysler Le Baron • 72,000 miles

The rear of the car is not level. There are brand new shocks and coil springs. All of the bushings are good and intact. I put a level on the rear and it's off about an 1/8 of an inch and from behind it's very noticeable. I see it has a trailing arm is there some way to adjust the rear suspension to correct the height and get the car level?
Thank you
Karlbrohl

Was it off before ya changed parts? Are you on flat surface front and back? The front can throw off the back. Is front level?

Fixitmr
I bought the car with the new parts on it from a relative. They said the car has always sat that way. I'm not a Chrysler guy but I figured it would just be a simple fix with perhaps some way of adjusting the height. I have checked front and rear and only the rear is unlevel.I'm adding an image I hope it helps.
Thank you

Karlbrohl
Could be the whole car unibody is slightly twisted. That usually makes doors a little 'off' shutting hard or latch problems.

Fixitmr
Always been that way? Manufacturing defect? Should have tried new spring that side only? I assume all tires same size/diameter?

Fixitmr