BUICK LESABRE COOLANT PROBLEM

1987 Buick Lesabre • 70,000 miles

Ok I recently replaced my radiator. My heat worked for about a month, now I have freezing cold air coming out it worked for about 2 days at high speeds but now at high speeds it still comes out cold.

I found a small leak on the center freeze plugg but nothing to crazy. Maybe a tablespoon work. I keep checking my coolant in my radiator(i check it while the car is running) and top off when needed.

my best guesses are: thermostat or my water pump.
I was thinking my head gaskets considering im losing coolant and not find any major leaks but I dont have white smoke from my exahaust and I dont have any extra fluid when I check the dipstick.

I do most of the work myself but when it gets really complicated I asks my boyfriends friend for help, These are the only 2 things I could really think of off the top on my head. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Check to see if both heater hoses are hot with engien warm if they are check for an actuator in heater not openeing. It may be vacuum so check for a vacuum leak then pressure check the system forleaks