AM WONDERING WHATS THE PROBLEM WITH MY ENGINE SHAKING ALOT?

1986 Toyota Cressida

Well when I start the car up for a warm up it start of with really low rpm unless I rev it a lil then turns to normal but engine keeps shaking and its nonstop.I'v changed all the basic needs that I thought where the problems Like oil Change, Spark plugs, some of the Distributor parts but I cant seem whats the problem with the car.
Alexis soria

Check engine mounts, idle air control valve, EGR valve and test the throttle position sensor and airflow meter-

Thanks man ill check the following Parts as soon as I can. Thanks Again

Alexis soria
Nice car though use to have an 85 w/the 5M I called it my lil Caddy-small but terrible-

Yes Its very nice car cant wait till I have it running perfect.
Its my first car.

Alexis soria
Do you have a repair shop? I can maybe go too if possible

Alexis soria
Have you check the things I've suggested you need to start checking those things

Well I've Checks Some of them But It may be The Tps because the wire that connects to it is rip just a lil and the previous owner had washed the Engine and ever since then its been how it is now. But am check it out soon it because I dont have multi-meter at the time.

Alexis soria