PONTIAC PARISIENNE EGR VALVE PROBLEM

1986 Pontiac Parisienne • V8 2WD Automatic • 74,000 miles

I have replaced several vacuum line as I replace my egr valve and carborator. I am missing a vacuum line that I believe that goes to the inline vrv valve located next to the egr valve. It is a small plastic piece and has to nipples on one side. One nipple is connected but the other is open and has active vacuum as the engine is running. Where is the vrv inline valve suppose to be conected to?
Martmig

This maybe for engine there are three different ones would need eighth character in VIN to be sure

Docfixit
Y is the 8th character. Thanks!

Martmig
O.K.

Docfixit
Thank you so just so I am reading this right the vrv valve has two nipples on one end and the top one appears to be left open and not plugged in this diagram. My problem is when I start the car, I feel vacuum on the top nipple. Is it because I may have some other hoses crossed. This doesnt seem normal.

Martmig
Vacuum comes from VDV to VRV then to solenoid assembly need to find hose that goes there

Docfixit
Thank you so much. You have been a great help.

Martmig
Welcome stop in again

Docfixit