NISSAN 200SX BATTERY PROBLEM

1986 Nissan 200SX • 148,000 miles

How do I get my car started. I've replaced the alternator, spark wires, spark plugs. They are all properly gapped and the firing order is correct. It will not turn over when I try to compression start it. And when I try to use the key. Any idea's on how to get her running again?

If you mean it won't turn over or crank so it will RUN. Check your battery for condition and clean terminals. Check your fusible link in the fusible link box. Does this have anti theft on it? If it does try resetting it. Check your ihibitor relay in left front of enginge compt tosee if power is goingthrough it to starter. If no power is coming to it check your ihibitor on the trans if automatic or clutch switch if a manual. Most autop arts stores will check a battery for free andmake sure it's charged before taking it to them.