NO BLINKERS ON

1986 Jeep Comanche

On my 1986 Jeep Comanche the emergency flashers work, but not any of the blinkers. I have replaced the blinker switch and moved the flasher relay to the blinker relay. Still no luck. Is there anything else I could do?
Ccordell1979

Find related fuses. Remove and replace in their sockets, multiple times (sorta scrapes off mild, white looking corrosion, a little smear of "Dielectric Grease" won't hurt nuthin' either!

I have access to a on-line repair manual (spiff, for answering here), but many times, older stuff ain't in it

I have many CJ (includes other models sometimes) Repair manuals. No promises, but a lot of AMC/ Jeep stuff, some systems are "Similarly" wired.

I might can give you hand with diagrams--if need-be

Any odd things happen prior to signals stopping. Like couldn't avoid the dead moose in the road, due to an oncoming car?

Sure you installed the column switch correctly?

I do not know your end, so I must view you as "LOST", till you show me different!

Have a Voltmeter? Can you check voltage? Can you perform continuity tests? (I might be able to aid you there also) Provided you are nothing like a Ford Post I answered yesterday!

I'd also try a different flasher, from a different auto store--I have obtained "NEW. Bad" parts before, even consecutively swapping them out. Still bad. Just happens sometimes!

Your Turn, Jeep Feller

The Medic