JEEP CJ6 MECHANIC PROBLEM

1986 Jeep CJ6

Replaced with electric fuel pump and pump works great but dont hAVE PRESSURE in lines and jeep runs when gas is poured into carb so is the sock in tank clogged or is their a pin hole in line not c reating not enough pressure?
Bobwhite

Is the pum phooked up in the righ trdirection? It could be a clogged sock. Disconnect the line and see if fuel is going through it. Then test for how much pressure yo uhave. Also check fuel filter.

PLEASE CORRECT THE YEAR AND NOMENCLATURE OF YOUR VEHICLE. AS THE ONE YOU LISTED DOES NOT EXIST

WHY DID YOU CHANGE FROM A MECHANICAL PUMP TO AN ELECTRIC?

IF THIS VEHICLE IS A '86 CJ 7 OR CJ 8

IS YOUR FUEL SYSTEM UNDER THE HOOD STILL CORRECTLY SET UP AS SHOWN IN MY PICS?

I HAVE ADDED A HOLLEY 390 4BBL CARB / A OPTIONAL MINI FUEL PRESSURE GAUGE AND A OPTIONAL PRESSURE REGULATOR TO MY 1977 CJ5 W/ 258 (4.2L) ENGINE

THE REST OF THE WAY IT IS SET UP IS CORRECT FOR ALL OF THE AMC ENGINES

. ALL IN THE QUEST FOR BETTER MPGs THAN THE CARTER BBD AND WEBER DGEV COULD PROVIDE (15-16 MPG), I'M PRESENTLY GETTING 18 MPG WITH THE HOLLEY, AND DURING MY QUEST, I DID GET A BETTER UNDERSTANDING ON HOW TO ADJUST AND JET THIS CARB

MY ORIGINAL MECHANICAL PUMP PROVIDES "PLENTY" ENOUGH FUEL TO RUN MY JEEP

I SUSPECT YOU ARE TRYING TO DRAW OFF OF THE WRONG LINE (RETURN)/ THE IS A HOLE IN THE CORRECT LINE BETWEEN THE TANK AND THE MECHANICAL FUEL PUMP/ THE SCREEN ON THE PICK-UP TUB IS STOPPED UP OR BLOWN OFF INTO THE TANK/ THE TANK HAS NO FUEL IN IT?

KEEP US POSTED ON WHAT YOU YOU HAVE AND WHAT'S GOING ON ON YOUR END--PICS ARE VERY HELPFUL. WE DO LIKE TO SEE WHAT'S BEING WORKED ON!

. AND WE ARE WAITING ON WHAT?

SURELY, YOUR BABY HAS NOT JUST BEEN SITTING?

ARE YOU MAKING ANY PROGRESS?

I'M NEEDING A CJ "FIX"---CAN'T IMAGINE ONE BEING BROKE SOMEWHERE.

YOUR TURN