WILL ALL THE FRONT PULLEYS AND DIPSTICK TUBE WORK OFF A 90'S MODEL 4.3 BLAZER ON A C10 4.3?

1986 Chevrolet Custom Deluxe

There is no dipstick tube and cannot find a replacement anywhere and the front crankshaft pulley is cracked which keeps throwing belts. The pulley is a combination v belt and serpentine but I have a 90's blazer for parts and was hoping I could just swap it all over to serpentine (and getting ac in the process!)And dipstick too.
Oldchevyowner

So what engine is in the 86 chevy and what is it car or truck.

Racefan966
Sorry it took so long to reply it's in a 1986 chevrolet custom deluxe 4.3 6cyl

Oldchevyowner
As far as the pulleys it looks like they would work fine. As for the dip stick it all depends on them mounting in the same place that one I would call the local gm dealer and ask.

Racefan966
Ok thanks! The local gm dealer had no idea so I think I'll just go with it. The last one was way too big so I'm sure if I try enough of them eventually I'll find one that fits!

Oldchevyowner
What was way to big? Which pulley?

Racefan966
The dipstick tube was way too big (ordered online, haven't tried the one off the blazer) and the front pulley and balancer off the 90's blazer are both bigger but it should still work though right? If I change all front pulleys. Thanks I've been fighting this for awhile!

Oldchevyowner
As long as the belt tensioner still rides near the middle of its stroke you will be fine.

Racefan966
Thanks I'll make sure it will and go ahead with it!

Oldchevyowner
No problems anything else just let me know.

Racefan966
Right on, the dip stick tube fit perfectly! : ) Am putting pulleys on next weekend.

Oldchevyowner