NO FUEL COMING OUT OF CARB JETS.

1985 Mazda RX7 • 100,000 miles

The fuel pump kicks on when key is turned, I have fuel going up through the lines and into the carburetor. But this is the hum dinger I do not have any fuel coming out of the jets, but when I pour gas into the carb the car fires up and runs till the gas is gone.
Manubi

Check fuel pressure with a gauge and the carbuerator float system

What type of gauge do I need to check the fuel pressure and what/where is the carb float? I have never had to work on a rotory let alone a carbureted car.

Manubi
You need fuel pressure tester and also check the fuel filter-the carb float is where the fuel enters the carbuerator fuel bowl and has a float/needle valve inside that controls fuel flow-could be also a fuel control solenoid

Thank you for your prompt help thus far!

The fuel filter (2) looks brand new and where the fuel enters the carb (1) I can take off the bolts and blow on the fuel still sitting in the hole and the fuel goes down and then comes back up.

Manubi
Open it up and check the float and needle valve