CAN YOU GUYS GIVE ME A DIAGRAM OF MY CARBURETOR IF I GAVE YOU THE TAG NUMBER OR THE VIN NUMBER?

1985 Isuzu Truck • 120,700 miles

If so the tag number is 8941230280
vin number is JAACL14A5E0742986
Isuzu8595

Are you still having trouble with this? Like this?
You're probably too young to rememeber the old Isuzu commercial: "Don't wolly LRoy, I have tlouble saying Chevloret." Heheheh. From about 1985, in fact.

Rivermikerat
Hahaha yeah way to young to remember that! And no I just wanted to see if there was another mixture screw on the other side. And actually yeah im still kinda having troubles with this. Cause I dont have a timing light and I went to school today to my shop teacher and he dosnt have one either so I have to go get one to do this weekend.

Isuzu8595
Young paduwan must always have timing light. Light saber even before timing light you must have. Heheheh.

Rivermikerat
Haha ok now. I haven't seen star wars in like 5 years haha. The only thing I really remember is luke I am your father haha.

Isuzu8595
I stood in line for the original in 1977 with my buds. We rode our bmx bikes to the theater.

If you're going to own an older car, you really need a timing light, set of feeler gauges, plug gapping tool, wrench set, and a socket set. Plus a floor jack and a star-wrench. A set of ramps is awesome. Find a swap meet. You can get most of this stuff there. I was lucky, I was raised working on cars and bought most of my tools off the tool trucks and was able to make payments on everything.

Rivermikerat
I have all those tool except a timing light

Isuzu8595
Good. Should be a swap meet somewhere near you this weekend.

Rivermikerat
I live in Vancouver

Isuzu8595
Washington

Isuzu8595
Ahhhh. A BC'er, eh? Heheh. No indoor swap meets near you? We have them in places that are hot as 'you know' during the summer and colder than "ahuh" during winter.

Rivermikerat
Page 1 of 2