JEEP CJ7 SPARK PROBLEM

1984 Jeep CJ7 • 138,000 miles

'84 CJ7 258 I6 Weber 32/36 carb TFI igniton upgrade. NO SPARK!

My CJ7 has been garaged for 5 years and has been a hit and miss on getting it to run consistantly ever since I put it in the garage for non-engine related issues. Please help me get it back on the road and hills where it belongs.
Kcscj7

Check to seeif power is going to coil and whether or not it breaks the poswer on thenegative sidegoing to coil, meaning the part inside the dist if ou pu ta testlight on negative side it shold blink. If not check resistance in coil boththrough tower and positive side. Fi the light blinks then the module is bad, also check the pickup coil for high resistance normal is 200-600 ohms. Then do your nromal distributor checks, cracked cap, rotor etc. Also wiggle coil wire around a ground and see if that is sparking agianst like the block, if it does occasionally then it may be just a bad coil wire. You can find more troubleshooting on the net by tping in tfi ignition system

I checked the resistance in the coil, both primary and secondary and they were both within the ranges of the manufactures specs. I just picked up a new ignition module yesterday and made sure it was good at the parts store by having them check it multiple times. I have verified power to the module and out to the coil, but that's where the power stops. I'm using an in-line spark light connected to the coil post to check for spark while cranking the engine. (I verified the in-line spark light works by connecting it to another engine and cranked it over and watched the light flash.) I put a test light on the neg terminal of the coil and it lit up solid as soon as I turned the key to run, there was no change to the light while cranking.

Kcscj7
Sound s like a dist problem did you test dist parts, go to his link it tells you how to troubleshoothttp://www.therangerstation.com/tech_library/TFI_Diagnostic.html