JAGUAR XJ6 FUSE PROBLEM

1984 Jaguar XJ6 • 15,500 miles

I have a 1984 Jaguar XJ6. Just recently the trunk, or the sunroof will not open, and the front windows will not operate. The back windows operate fine. Is there a Valet switch some where on this model, where is it, and how do I cancel it?
Hillary Booth

Did you check the fuses as I suggested?

This is the first time I have submitted anything on this site, but I did check the fuses. The trunk does not seem to have an electronic lock, so a fuse should not affect the trunk lock.

Hillary Booth
I have not yet received an answer to my question. I left a donation, and I also shot you an email, because the donation has been taken from my account twice. I asked that one of them be returned to my account. I have gotten no response from that either.

Hillary Booth
I have tried to send a private email in response to my previous correspondence. However the email could not be sent to the address that recognized the donation. Please, let's get together and discuss the issues. I need a workable email address. For correspondence purposes. Thanks

Hillary

Hillary Booth