I HAVE NO AC/ HEAT COMING ON. THERE ARE TWO RED CLIPS AND A BROWN CLIP THATT HAS BEEN UNPLUGED. FROM THE FUSE BOX.WHERE EXACTLY DO THEY GO?

1984 Chevrolet Caprice • 10,422 miles

Looks like they piggy back eachother. The whole fuse box are fuses, except for these three wires with clips on the ends of them.
Rawwww1

All three of those go to the ignition switch. It may be why your blower doesnt' work but if you connect them and turn key on watch for frying wires, ther emay be a reason someon disconnected them. Just be careful. Als check your fusible innks on the starter one of those may be burnt up

Thank you. Hmac300 ! For answering my question. No the heat or ac isnt blownn. My friend un hooked theaes clips on accident a summer ago. I blew it off and ran with no ac. But now I need the blowers to work cus I put a new waterpump in and thermostate and. The state needs to open. So do I piggy back all three of them? Ordoes the brown go somewhere else?

Rawwww1
Red to red brown to brown.

Hmac300. Thanks very much for your help. I been tryin to figurenthis out all week with no true help. So greatly thsnk you. Here is a pic of what I see.2 red. N one. Brown. They all have weird groves in them and about 6 spots to choose from.

Rawwww1
These connectors go into the back side of the fuse panel. They power up bus bars for power.

What else does not work?