CADILLAC DEVILLE ENGINE PROBLEM

1984 Cadillac Deville

Hello. I'm from Poland and I have problem with my 1984 Cadillac Deville limo. It's 6.0L but last owner add gas-fittings to this car. Sorry for my english but I'm tryin explain my problem. I bought few days ago this car and when I bought everything was fine. We ride about 100km and everything was good. We back to our city and leave car on the parking. Next day I was tryin to run engine. In poland now is winter so I want to run engine for few minutes. I can't run engine so I thought maybe it's battery problem. I take it to home and recharge battery. Yesterday I tryin runs engine and when car starts run than run for a jiffy only and turn off. I don't know what to do. Please tell me else what battery need car like this. Last owner put 12V 62Ah 480 A but I'm not sure is it correct for this aplication. I don't know what to do.
Thank You very much. Please help.
Mateusz

Piatkowski000

You need to have the fuel pressure checked.

Thank You for answer my friend. Please tell me how can I check it.

Piatkowski000
Should I exchange fuel pump?

Piatkowski000