CADILLAC DEVILLE ENGINE PROBLEM

1984 Cadillac Deville

Hello. I have 1984 cadillac deville limo. Car is in good condition and runs good. Today after few minutes of ride service soon light comes on and go off after about 2 minutes. Later when I get back from gas station I have the same situation. What is mean when the service soon light comes on? Thank You.
Piatkowski000

Fuel control malfunction. We need the code to help you.

Go to the ac system and hold the off and warmer buttons in together. It should display the codes. Write them down and get back to us

do you have the 4.1 motor?

Yes I have 4.1 motor. Do I should hold them together when the engine is run right? Thank You.

Piatkowski000
Yes, that is correct

I understand. Tell me else please do I have to wait when the service soon light comes on and than hold them buttons or after moment when the engine runs? Thank You.

Piatkowski000
No. Do it with the key on engine off

Ok thank You very much.

Piatkowski000
Hello. I check it like You said and hold them buttons together and after that was something like that: -|.8.8 ( or 1.8.8) than was change and was 52 and then.7.0 What is mean tell me please? What I should do? Can I drive my car with something like that? Thank You very much.

Piatkowski000
7. Is another section. 52 is the code. I will check on it and get back to you. At work right now

Thank You very much. Whether it has something to do with disconnected the battery? After every ride we disconnected the beattery. Thank You.

Piatkowski000