IGNITION WIRING

1983 Mercedes Benz 300d

1983 Mercedes Benz 300d

While replacing the ignition switch, one or two wires fell loose from the car, not the switch. I see no less than 5 spots to hook them, so I need to know where to hookup the wires that come from the ignition switch. A diagram?
Earman72000

Usually when you replace the ignition switch, you take one wire off the old one, and hook it up to the new one until all the wires are on the new switch. When you say 1 or 2 wires fell off the car, and not the switch, im assuming all the wires that were connected to the old switch are on the new switch. The 1 or 2 wires fell off in the column or somewhere else? Also, what are the colors of the wires in doubt? Should be a solid color with a stripe. Being an 83, my resources are VERY limited.

Madmike1735
I have my private manuals for that particular vehicle, tell me the wire colors and I will tell you where they go.

Dr Loot