WHAT COULD CAUSE EVERY OTHER CYLINDER TO HAVE BARELY A SPARK. THE OTHER CYLINDERS HAVE A GOOD CRISP SPARK? IT HAS AN FIREBALL ELECTRIC IGNITION.

1977 Rolls Royce Silver Wraith • 60,159 miles

I looked online for the firing order and was able to get it running but it runs rough, not sure where to go with this. The Fireball electronic ignition some how went bad, so I was told to replace it. It has spark but only every other cylinder has a good crisp spark. Every other cylinder has a very weak spark. Its a little over my head ill admit. Cylinders 1, 7, 4, &6 are the weak spark. My Boss can't help me and he has 40 yrs in the automotive field. I'm trying to help a fiend and I'm stuck. It has had a lot of different hands on it that shouldn't of had. Nightmare
Mr.Bnauretz

Is this a fireball a crane ignition? If it is you can go to crane cams. Com and they have instructions on how to diagnose it. But if this still has a distributor check for a bad dist cap and replace the rotor cap if you replace dist cap. Is this fuel injected or carureted. It almost sounds like the carb isn't feedin g the cylinders you mention right. Of course that is thinking that the rolls v8 is laid out like typical ones.