PROBLEM WITH REPAIRING BRAKES. FRONT HAS WORKING BRAKES BUT REAR DOESNT.

1977 Chevrolet Custom Deluxe

A guy I know well is working on the brakes for his 1977 chev custom deluxe. He is having problems with getting working brakes for both the front and rear. Is there some sort of valve that is stopping the fluid or something? Because the front brakes are working but no the rear. What could be the issue?
Nevinmclellan

I DON'T KNOW YOUR SYSTEM

I'M MORE OF A JEEP CJ AND FORD GUY

IT COULD BE THAT YOU HAVE A PROPORTIONING VALVE ISSUE (I MYSELF HAVE NEVER SEEN A PROBLEM WITH ONE)

IT IS ALSO POSSIBLE THAT THE MASTER CYLINDER IS NOT WORKING CORRECTLY (EVEN BRAND NEW STUFF CAN BE BAD/ GO BAD)

MAYBE IT NEEDS BENCH BLEEDING (CORRECTLY) THIS DOES NOT HAVE TO BE DONE ON A BENCH, IT CAN BE DONE ON THE VEHICLE, 2 PEOPLE, ONE PUMPING VERY SLOW---THE OTHER WORKING WITH THE MASTER CYLINDER

SEE "MY ANSWER" ON JULY 4TH

http://www.2carpros.com/questions/1999-ford-f-150-brakes--3

IN THE VIDEO LINK, THIS VEHICLE HAS NOT GOT THE BODY/FIREWALL INSTALLED, HE CAN BENCH BLEED IT ALL BY HIMSELF

IS THIS THE EXACT PROCEDURE YOU ARE USING TO BENCH BLEED AND SYSTEMATICALLY BLEED THE WHOLE SYSTEM?

THIS IS HOW I BLEED EVERYTHING, ON ANY VEHICLE

RESPOND WITH A BIG OLE GRIN!