UPGRADING

1976 MG 18 • 4 cylinder 2WD Manual • 800 miles

I have a 1976 MG Miget with a 1500 engine with a zenith-stromberg carb which I am upgrading now with a dvg webber down-draft carb plus a high performance pace setter header and a monza exhaust system and in the further planning to install a kent performance camshaft street kit that comes with lifter and value springs plus planning installing a oil cooler and a aluminum flywheel plus a electrical fan. My question is im not planning to race the car but just want to upgrade the performance Im I going the right path or will I create a monster?
Spanish panther

No I had a 78 MGB and did all that to it with the exception of th ealuminum flywheel and it was a good driver. You may need new valve springs caps though if you go to double springs. You may notice a difference on takeoff with the aluminum flywheel however due to it being lighter.

Hi hmac300 !Awesome Thanks for the advice! Will take your advice thanks again!

Spanish panther