10 AMP AUTO CHOKE FUSE IS BURNING OUT REPETEDLY

1976 Datsun 210 • 60,000 miles

Brake and charge indicator lights on dash remain lit while car is running, choke not working properly. I have given visual inspection to electric wires and vacuum hoses and found no obvious damages. This problem occurred suddenly after a 10 mile drive with no prior symptoms evident.
Thank you for your time.
Steamgear

We dont h ave any info on this old of a vehicle. Look for a wire rubbed through somplace going to choke.

Here I found something that covers 77-78 but yours shold be simlar. Aslo the yellow/gren wire leading form relay also powers low brake switch and parking brake switch so then may have something to do with you fuse blowing. Hope you can blow these up enough.

Thank you, very helpful information. Where is the auto choke relay located, is it under the hood and where, or under the dashboard and where? My Haynes repair manual doesn't show a specific location in the schematic.

Steamgear
The place I got this out of isnot as good as aregular manual. I wold say underhood. It seems to be not to far from the diagnostic port wherever that is. Or close to the choke itself.