HAVE INSTALLED NEW BRAKE SHOES ON ONE WHEEL OF . SOME FLUID LEAKED OUT WHEN I MOVED BOOT TO CHECK CYLINDER. BRAKE LINE WAS BLED AFTER SHOE ADJUSTMENT. NOW PEDAL GOES ALMOST ALL THE WAY TO FLOOR AND WHEN PUMPED GOES ABOUT 1/4 TO 1/2 WAY TO FLOOR.

1973 Ford LTD • 170,000 miles

While installing shoes on one wheel some fluid leaked from the cylinder when I moved boot back to check cylinder but quit after moving boot back in place. Shoes have been adjusted. Brake lines have been bled. Pedal goes almost to the floor on first push and about 1/2 way after pumping. I had no brake problem before this repair except scraping noise from old shoes.
Wayseeker

You have a bad wheel cylinder. Replace it or rebuild it. Do the others if needed. Then bleed the system completely with new fluid. Hopefully the master cylinder will survive since it was not used to going to the floor.