ABBREVIATIONS

1971 Chevrolet Monte Carlo • 80,000 miles

What do the following abbreviations on the fuse panel stand for clk ltr. Ctsy. Accsy. Lps. Acc. Tcs sol. And inst lps?
Bigboyloy

Clock, cigarette lighter, courtesy lamps (dome light), accessories, lamps, accessory, , instrument panel lamps (dash lights)

Transmission Control Spark Solenoid is the one missing.

Thanks. So I wanna rebuild my 350 to a 383 stroker what all parts will I need to get maximum power?

Bigboyloy
That's not a do-it-yourselfer project because there's a lot more involved than just bolting a bunch of parts together. You'll need so many special tools that you'll never use again and there's a lot of critical measurements and clearances to check. You're better off buying what you want or having an engine machine shop do the work. We have a racing engine machine shop in my town and his products are not cheap. I worked there for two weeks as part of my instructor required continual training and I saw how complicated it is to get everything right.

If you still want to pursue this idea, look for a copy of the "Chevy Power" book. It's from the '80s; don't know if it's still in print. Once you see what is required, you can make an informed decision if you want to ruin your engine.