FORD FALCON ENGINE PROBLEM

1962 Ford Falcon • 53,000 miles

Why would oil be coming out from around spark plugs? I have oil coming out from around where the spark plugs screw into engine block from cylinders 1 and 2. When engine is running I can see small bubbles of oil seeping out around the first 2 spark plugs closest to the from of the car. The rest of the spark plugs have no oil around them. I have some white smoke coming from tail pipe but only when engine is cold once engine is warmed up no smoke at all none when I accelerate either. Please advise. Thanks
Dustynuggs

You may have bad rings on the pistons for the 2 cylinder effected. Do a wet and dry compression test to check rings

Thanks Roy for the quick reply. What tools or instruments are needed to perform the wet and dry compression tests to check the rings? Kind of green at this level of engine diagnostics.

Dustynuggs
Compression tester is available at a parts store to rent or buy.

Remove all plugs and crank 3 times on each cylinder for compression. Then add a little oil to each cylinder and re test.

Thanks so much for the advice and a direction to go in.

Dustynuggs
Good luck