IGNIATION COIL OF MY MORRIS MINOR 1000 CAR IS VERY HEATING

1961 All Other Makes All Other Models

Dear sir – Ignition coil of my morris minor 1000 car is very heating, after so many solution and medicine (points, condenser, timing and all) can not stop that case. After that I check the voltage of the ignition coil + weir. It was 12v, but when the increase(rise) the engine, the voltage is increasing about 13-14 v, Then I adjust the Regulator( voltage control box )and recheck the + weir of coil, then, Normal 12v When full rise engine It was 13 v (ignition coil is an un resistant coil) -(see image that I sent –after Adjust and before adjust- what happen to the ammeter ) -Battery voltage when the full rise engine 13-13.5v(after adjust) --before Adjust it was 13-14.5 v, when the full rise engine- on this situation Battery will be Charge? Tell me after my adjustment , all are correct.

Sandun

Pleas Reply to me

Sandun
You keep posting this question, are you doing all that is suggested do you understand the instructions fully?

Mhpautos