MISSING MODELS--MANY

1961 Jeep CJ3 • 4 cylinder 4WD Manual • 2,147,483,647 miles

WHY DON'T SOMEONE MAKE A COMMAND DECISION and rename FORUM "CJ 3"."EARLY" --"VINTAGE"--"MILITARY" ---OR SOMETHING MORE INCLUSIVE OF THE MULTIPLE "LEFT OUT JEEPS" MODELS. EVEN MY CJ-2A WAS LEFT OUT, AND I'M THEIR BESTUS AND MOST FAVORITEST MEMBER!

I WILL ATTEMPT TO SHOW SEVERAL EXAMPLES

MILITARY CATEGORY ALONE, HAS AT LEAST 6 DIFFERENT MODELS, SOME ARE SIMILAR TO CIVILIAN, SOME ARE NOT

SINCE THE NEW SITE IS DIFFERENT THAN THE OLD--I HAVE NO CLUE, HOW TO PLACE MY PICS, OR IF I CAN AT ALL. NO BETTER PLACE TO LEARN, THAN HERE!

IF THESE COME OUT IN ORDER, HERE THEY ARE, OTHERWISE GUESS WHICH IS WHICH.

THE CONCEPT WAS BEING TESTED WITH SEVERAL TEST VERSIONS IN 1940. DIFFERENT MANUFACTURERS COMPETING FOR THE MILITARY CONTRACT

1) MB--THE 1ST REAL JEEP

2)1ST CIVILIAN--CJ-2A (MINE, ON THE RIGHT, 1946 TRYING TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE A MB (MY GRILL IS A '43 MB)--STILL WORKING ON THE REST) ON THE LEFT, IS A VIETNAM ERA M-151

3) M-38A1--1ST WITH A MODERN ROUNDED HOOD TO ACCOMMODATE A OVERHEAD VALVE ENGINE

4) CJ-10--ONE OF THE LAST, HAS A DIESEL 258 ENGINE

5) THIS ONE IS 1940--NOT EVEN BEING CALLED A JEEP YET!

What kind of problem do you have?

We will have to add those models to our list. Thanks for pointing them out.

2CarPros Mike