First try a different key as there are two different systems. If that doesn't work then
1. Turn the ignition key to RUN.
2. Press the power door unlock control three times.
3. Turn the ignition key from RUN to OFF.
4. Press the power door unlock control three times.
5. Turn the ignition back to RUN. The horn will chirp.
6. Press the unlock control, then press the lock control. The horn will
chirp once if autolock was deactivated or twice (one short and one long
chirp) if autolock was activated.
7. Turn the ignition to OFF. The horn will chirp once to confirm the
procedure is complete.
Replacing the battery
The transmitter is powered by one coin type three-volt lithium but it may be something else so it wil have to be scanned, it can be a crank or camsensor that is going or gone bad.
Sunday, May 12th, 2013 AT 4:18 PM