I'm not getting any fire to the spark plugs. I checked all of the fuses, and I've checked all the wires that I can to see if any were broken, loose or burnt and they all look OK, and I've tried more than one key to make sure that it wasn't the problem. What else can I check or what do I need to do or try now?Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it.
Scan for codes first then try resetting your security system
May, 12, 2013 AT 3:44 PM
K. How do I reset the security system?
May, 12, 2013 AT 4:18 PM
First try a different key as there are two different systems. If that doesn't work then
1. Turn the ignition key to RUN.
2. Press the power door unlock control three times.
3. Turn the ignition key from RUN to OFF.
4. Press the power door unlock control three times.
5. Turn the ignition back to RUN. The horn will chirp.
6. Press the unlock control, then press the lock control. The horn will
chirp once if autolock was deactivated or twice (one short and one long
chirp) if autolock was activated.
7. Turn the ignition to OFF. The horn will chirp once to confirm the
procedure is complete.
Replacing the battery
The transmitter is powered by one coin type three-volt lithium but it may be something else so it wil have to be scanned, it can be a crank or camsensor that is going or gone bad.