• Honeyb87
  • 2000 Volvo S80

2000 Volvo S80 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 144000 miles

I bought my car last year. While drive one day when it was raining, I hit the largest puddle ever, a few cars got stuck in it as the water came up to my window almost. Luck for me my volvo made it through it and never died. But since then I am having the ABS, STC, and Check engine (emission system service required) lights on. They used to turn off and come on randomly but now they all just stay on. I had the codes ran on it (at auto zone and they couldn't read any of my codes unless my car was on, which normally I thought the car had to be off) and the only code they could read was my engine code which was a P1117. They read that code from the box inside the car on the driver side. I can't figure out what this code means. And then I was wondering, is there a different place they have to hook the computer up to, to read my ABS code?

Tuesday, November 24th, 2009 AT 4:10 PM