1997 Volvo 850 broken 2 inch hose/tube

  • 1 POST
  • 1997 VOLVO 850

Engine Mechanical problem
1997 Volvo 850 Front Wheel Drive Automatic 130K miles

What is the 2 inch metal-like tube that goes from the back of the engine block (traverse) to the front of the engine compartment? The tube appears to Y into a block plastic box and into the radiator. What is this called and what does it do?

Do you
have the same problem?
Saturday, June 27th, 2009 AT 7:58 AM

0 Replies

Please login or register to post a reply.

Recommended Guides