2001 VOLKSWAGEN JETTA FUEL PUMP RELAY

• Adriancarlos
  • 2001 VOLKSWAGEN JETTA

Other Category problem
2001 Volkswagen Jetta 4 cyl Wheel Drive Type unknown Automatic 130000 miles

Anyone know where the fuel pump relay is located on a 2001 VW Jetta. I need to find it so can determine if thats bad or if not I know have a bad fuel pump it just stoped pumping gas to power up the car no gas going thru to injectors.

Wednesday, January 23rd, 2008 AT 12:09 PM

• Willis24

I have the same problem, did you figure anything out?

Anyone know where the fuel pump relay is located on a 2001 VW Jetta. I need to find it so can determine if thats bad or if not I know have a bad fuel pump it just stoped pumping gas to power up the car no gas going thru to injectors.[/Quote]

Tuesday, May 20th, 2008 AT 5:29 PM
  • Adriancarlos

[/quote]

Yeah I got it working the fuel pump realy is under the steering wheel theres a few relay fuses under you have to remove the plastic cover I replaced it but I just returned it to back toAuto Zone. But that was not the problem it was the fuel pump that was bad I replaced it. Its easy its under the right hand back seat it took me 20mts to change it you have to make sure you discinnect the battery before you remove the fuel pump. The pump cost on line $250 dls at Stopshopanddrive. Com

Tuesday, May 20th, 2008 AT 11:37 PM