FUEL PUMP RELAY

2001 Volkswagen Jetta

Adriancarlos

Other Category problem
2001 Volkswagen Jetta 4 cyl Wheel Drive Type unknown Automatic 130000 miles

Anyone know where the fuel pump relay is located on a 2001 VW Jetta. I need to find it so can determine if thats bad or if not I know have a bad fuel pump it just stoped pumping gas to power up the car no gas going thru to injectors.

Willis24

May, 20, 2008 AT 5:29 PM

I have the same problem, did you figure anything out?

Anyone know where the fuel pump relay is located on a 2001 VW Jetta. I need to find it so can determine if thats bad or if not I know have a bad fuel pump it just stoped pumping gas to power up the car no gas going thru to injectors.[/Quote]

Adriancarlos

May, 20, 2008 AT 11:37 PM

[/quote]

Yeah I got it working the fuel pump realy is under the steering wheel theres a few relay fuses under you have to remove the plastic cover I replaced it but I just returned it to back toAuto Zone. But that was not the problem it was the fuel pump that was bad I replaced it. Its easy its under the right hand back seat it took me 20mts to change it you have to make sure you discinnect the battery before you remove the fuel pump. The pump cost on line $250 dls at Stopshopanddrive. Com

Replace Fuel Pump Relay
Replace Your Fuel Pump Relay - Easy Steps
Fuel Pump Replacement Done Right
Fuel Pump Replacement Ford Mustang