SUDDEN DEATH IT SEEMS

1999 Vauxhall Vectra

wagglerman1

December, 7, 2008 AT 11:19 AM

1999 Vauxhall Vectra Front Wheel Drive Manual 160000 miles

Hi - I suddenly find that from running totally fine one day that today it wont un lock via the key clicker, when I try to un lock it manually by putting the key in the drivers side it only locks that door & nothing else. There's nothing there when I try to start it, I cant un lock the boot, cant disable the thatcham II imobiliser its like evrything is suddenly dead & powerless. Its a T reg 1.8 16V with the Eco tech engine. Ive noticed recently when locking/un-locking it thats it has been getting slower for the locks to pop up & down, I would genuinely appreciate any help that can be offered at all & if you need to know anything else about this problem PLEASE E-Mail me as this has happened at typically a really bad time & Im totally confused as to what has happened. Many many thanks

Dave H

December, 7, 2008 AT 10:56 PM

Check the battery for power. I think your battery is flat. Jump start the vehicle. When you put the jumper cables onto your cars battery you will have to click your door locks with the remote before the vehicle will start. Then check if your alternator is charging your battery?

Crank Angle Sensor Replacement Mercedes Benz
Crankshaft Position Sensor Replace Chevrolet
Fuel Pump Test Chevy Tahoe
Fuel Pump Pressure Test