CAR CRANKS BUT WILL NOT START

1994 Vauxhall

Epsnarky

1994 Other Vauxhall Models 4 cyl Four Wheel Drive Automatic

Hi,
I have a 2.0i engine. I just filled up with petrol and drove out of the garage I got about 200 yards down the road and car just stopped and we drifted, car would not start. Had to leave it there till we got it towed back home. When we did, we tried it again and still no luck.
When we crank, it sounds like the engine is turning quicker than it ever has.
We went through all standard tests, i.E. Fuel pump, diagnostics, distributor, rotor arm, spark plugs, HT leads. Nothing!
We then checked the cambelt and found it had broke. I understand that this can cause major mechanical problems with engines if they fail but we was only going at 20MPH if that. Anyway, replaced that as well and still no luck but engine is rotating a bit slower now. We don't know what to check next, can you help?

island_pride71

Do an engine compression tests and give me the readings, the valves could all be bent if its an interference engine

Crank Angle Sensor Replacement Mercedes Benz
Crankshaft Position Sensor Replace Chevrolet
Fuel Pump Test Chevy Tahoe