Truck lifts and lowers when steering wheel is turned

SOUTHERNBEAST117
  • 1993 FORD F-150
Hey, I have a question of you don’t mind answering. I installed a lowered pit-man arm on my truck since I put in a 6” RC lift and now when I turn the wheel to the left the entire front left side drops down a lot. And when I turn right the entire front left side rises up. This happens while the truck is parked, and it rocks back and forth as I turn the wheel left and right. I also messed with the drag link length so could that be it? How would I solve this. Thank you in advance.
Tuesday, March 17th, 2020 AT 4:38 PM

KASEKENNY1
We are going to need a couple things. First a video of the truck and then of the suspension when turning. Get multiple videos to make the upload easier.

Then we are going to need a complete list of parts in the kit and anything else you did in order to figure this out. We need to know what came in the kit and how much you lengthened the drag link.

Basically what is happening is as you turn the suspension is not able to handle the new angle. More then likely it is the drag link but I think seeing it and getting the parts we will be able to figure this out. Thanks
Tuesday, March 17th, 2020 AT 5:01 PM

Sponsored links